138 total views, 1 views today
The documentary film ”Take back 9/11” shows how the United States have long had plans to overthrow Saddam Hussein and conquer Iraq. 9/11 became the catalyst for the war in Iraq and the rest of the wars in the Middle East. As shown in the documentary the group called ”neo-conservatives” pushed for years to overthrow Saddam Hussein.
The text below is an excerpt from the documentary ”Take back 9/11”.
– Ever since the cold war ended there are people fuming on the right. Thinking this is the golden opportunity now that Russia is out of the way for America to take over the world. Those liberals and softheads are keeping us from what is our godly mission.
– The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. Thas is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.
– Saddam Hussien still has chemical and biological. And he is moving ever closer to developing a nuclear weapon. Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles. They have high-strenghten aluminium tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production; thousands of tons of chemcal agents; 500 tons of Sarin, mustard and VX nerve agents; some of the most lethal weapons ever deviced; Brittish government has learned that Saddam hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa; SaddamHussein is a homicidal dictator who is addicted to weapon of mass destruction.
– There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapon of mass destruction. There is no doubt that he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies and against us.
The failure to find Saddam Husseins alleged weapons of mass destruction has raised serious questions about the legitimacy and legality ot the ongoing war in Iraq. As both American and Iraqi casualties escalate. And asthe conflict becomes more chaotic and deadly by the day. Debate within the United States continues to focus narrowly on whether American intelligence agencies provided accurate enough information to justify going to war. In the process, a larger question has been all but ignored: if the war was not about weapons of mass destruction, what is it really about?
It was the White House and their affiliates dictating the purpose of invading Iraq. A small group of business men proudly identifying themselves as neoconservatives, or simply put, NEOCONS. In fact they went on to dicate many reasons and purposes of invading Iraq. Yet we still haven’t heard the truth. We alr left to suspect Iraq is the consequenses of an utter failure.
– A group of self-identified radical conservatives at the right-wing stream of the Republican Party. A group of intellectuals and policymakers who saw the fall of the Soviet Union and communism not as anopportunity to scale back Americas Cold War military machine, but as an opportunity to build up its size and scale to use military force more aggressively and unilaterally to construct a nre unchallenged American Empire.
– The neocons is a specific wing of the republican Party. Its uniletaralist, it doesn’t believe in the rule of law, it doesen’t believe yo have to tell the public the truth.
– The neocons happen to be an extremely arrogant, dangerous group of reactionary status. They’re not conservatives.
– They have an political agenda with regards to foreign policy. And that they have been working on for years and writing about this. And saying this is the post-cold war vision for American power.
A radical American plan for American military domination first surfaced during the administation of George HW Bush. In 1992, Paul Wolfowits working in the department of defence was asked to write the first draft of a new national security strategy. A document entitled ”The Defense Planning Guidance”. The most controversial elements of what later would later to be known as ”The Wolfowitz Doctrine”. In that document it says that United States should dramatically incresase defense spending. That it should be willing to take preemptive military action. And that it should be willing to use military force unilaterally with or without allies.
This new reliance on military force was necessary acording to Wolfowits, ”to prevent the emergence of any future or potential rivals to American power. And to secure access to vital resources, especially Persian Gulf oil”. In year 2000 they would craft yet another proposed national security strategy. This one published by right-wing think-thank calling itself ”The Project for the New American Century”. As its core, the document revived the Wolfowits doctrine. It called on the United States to increase the military budget up to a hundred billion dollars. Other nations should be denied the use of outer space and to adopt a more aggressive and unliteral foreign that would allow the United States to act offensively and preemptively in the world. The elimination of states like Iraq figuered prominently in this grand vision.
This drive is now led by the weapons manufacturers themselves.Its a highly dangerous precedent. I call it ”War Corporatism”. This is the dawn of a new fascism being pushed open. Don’t be fooled, not all fascism looks like Adolf Hitler. The reality, as we see it from the Iraqi invasion, is that the presidency has been captured by the most powerful elements of this corporatism. And this ghastly molecule aims to turn the world into its very own enslaved global market. And the plan is well on the way. The attack by al-queda on the World Trade Center is just one reponse to it. People like Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Perle are the major players among politicians right-wing thinkers, militarists and industrialists in the creation of the project. The will to atack Iraq came entirely from this visible yet sinister group.
In their defining document written in september 2000, a full year before 9/11, they acknowledged that ”the process of transformation even if it brings revolutionary change is likely to be a long one. Absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor”. One year later that event would arrive.
The Wolfowits Doctrine had identified regimechange in Iraq as a crucial first step toward global domination by force. In a widely circulate letter to President Bill Clinton in 1998 the members of the Project of the new American century challenged the President to forcefully and militarily to remove Saddam Hussein from power. Two years later George W Bush would handpick many of these same neoconservatives for key foreignpolicy posts in the Pentagon and the State Department.